Our First One!

Our First One!

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Being Prepared Makes It Easier!

Being Prepared Makes It Easier!

Here is a picture of our kitchen counter Sunday night. What you see here will last us most of the week. These items include fresh veggies, fruit, boiled chicken, protein powder, salad and boiled eggs. We add to it usually on Wednesday. This is what we carry in our lunches and includes our snacks. We use some of these items for dinner as well. With our busy schedule we don't always have the time to come home and cook. So it's great to have something already prepared that we can just reach into the fridge and grab. On days that I'm home at a decent time I'll cook something. I find that it's easier for us to eat clean and stick to a healthy diet when we are prepared. If I find myself without a healthy snack available I'll make the wrong choice of eating something sweet or carb loaded. Being prepared makes it easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment